- Instructor led training of 25 hours
- Lifetime access to the Learning Management System
- Class Recording
- Real Time Projects
- Free VM for Lab
Recommended Certification :-
Nagios Certified Professional
Nagios Certified Administrator
This course prepares you for NCA and NCP certifications
Nagios is, an open-source computer-software application, monitors systems, networks and infrastructure. Nagios offers monitoring and alerting services for servers, switches, applications and services. It alerts users when things go wrong and alerts them a second time when the problem has been resolved.
Nagios was originally designed to run under Linux, but it also runs well on other Unix variants. It is free software licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Nagios monitors your entire IT infrastructure to ensure systems, applications, services, and business processes are functioning properly. In the event of a failure, Nagios can alert technical staff of the problem, allowing them to begin remediation processes before outages affect business processes, end-users, or customers. With Nagios you’ll never be left having to explain why an unseen infrastructure outage hurt your organization’s bottom line.
- What is continuous monitoring?
- Need of Monitoring
- What is Nagios?
- Nagios – Why it is needed?
- What can Nagios monitor?
- How does Nagios compare with competition?
- Nagios Architecture
- Prerequisite of Nagios Installation
- Installation of Nagios Core Engine
- Configuring Nagios local monitoring
- Understanding File structure in Nagios
- Understanding Inter file relationship & dependencies in Nagios configuration
- Installation & Configuration of NRPE on Nagios Server & Linux Client
- Installation & Configuration of NSClient++ on Windows Client (check_nt)
- Understanding NRPE & NSClient++
- Understanding SNMP to configure Nagios to monitor Network devices.
- Configuring SNMP on Remote PC/Network devices to be monitored under Nagios(Agent less monitoring)
- Understanding Nagios Alternatives,
- GUI Alternative
- Agent Alternative
- GUI Management Alternative
- Installation & Configuration of community plug- ins to monitor Windows, Linux PCs &
- Network Devices,
- Memory (RAM)
- Virtual Memory (SWAP/Buffer) Local Disk Partitions
- Network I/O (Bandwidth)
- Various Services
- Hardware Temperature etc…
- Nagios Notification over Email system,
- Email Configuration (sendmail/postfix)
- DNS Configuration (bind)
- Group wise notification setup
- Understanding & Setting Up
- Notification Interval
- Enable Graphs in Nagios Monitoring (PNP4Nagios/Nagios Grapher)
- Installation of Cacti
- Monitoring Devices using Cacti,
- Windows PC
- Linux PC
- Network Devices
- Integration of Cacti with Nagios
Project : Monitoring Windows and Linux platforms and tools using Nagios monitoring system
Regular classes – 4 weeks
Weekend Classes – 6 weeks
Customized Fast Track option is available as well. Call +91-8049202039 now to customize according to your requirement
Experienced IT professionals
Having hands on practical knowledge
With experience of training large batches in both offline and online mode
- Online Self Paced Training (SPT) with Videos and Documents
- Online Instructor Led Training (ILT)
- Weekend classroom training (call +91-8049202039)
Study9 provides a robust job market focused Nagios training. Our Nagios course is designed with the right mix of basic and advanced topics to get one started in the domain and enable a person to get a good job in this competitive market. Our Nagios trainers are experienced professionals with hands on knowledge of Nagios projects. The Nagios course content is designed with keeping the current job market’s demands in mind.Our Nagios training course is value for money and tailor made for our students.
About Study9 Training Method
The Study9 Nagios training courses are online/classroom training courses. The online Nagios training is given using advanced training softwares to make the students comfortable with the online training. The student and teacher can talk over VOIP software, they can share each others screens, share Nagios course contents and concerns during the class through chat window and even can see each other using Webcams. The time tested proven online Nagios training methodologies adopted by study9 are of the most advanced ones in India. The student will feel at ease with the Nagios training mode. And we are so confident on that, we offer a moneyback if the student is not satisfied with first Nagios Training class. The cloud based Nagios training course contents are accessible from anywhere in the world. Study9 provides access for each student to an online Learning Management System that holds all the slides and videos that are part of the Nagios training courses. The students can access them from their Laptop, Mobile, Tablets etc. The students will also give Nagios training exams on this Learning Management System and our expert Nagios trainers will rate their papers and provide certifications on successful completion of these Nagios training exams. The best part of this online Nagios training approach is that it does not require one to waste time by travelling to a particular Nagios training center. And the timings are flexible so that if someday the student has problems in taking the morning Nagios training class he/she can fix an alternate time in the evening in discussion with Nagios trainer. On need basis our Nagios trainers can take a class in late night as well. On request basis missed Nagios training class sessions can even be given as video lectures to the student for them to go through to be prepared for the next class.
|Mode of Training||
Video Training (Self Paced), Online Instructor Led Live Training, Classroom Training, Part Payment