- Instructor led training of 40 hours
- Lifetime access to the Learning Management System
- Class Recording
- Real Time Projects
- Free VM for Lab
- Project 1: Implementing private Git server behind corporate firewall.
- Project 2: Sample Java J2EE application’s end to end continuous delivery and deployment automation with integrated and automated testing in a delivery pipeline
- Project 3: Implementing 3 tier enterprise chef architecture and using it to create an end to end automation of leading web application framework automation involving application configuration, database configuration, platform configuration and vm configuration
- Project 4: Managing Webservers and Websites using Puppet
- Project 5: Managing Cloud Infrastructure as a Code
- Project 6: Performing secure user management across multiple servers using ansible.
- Project 7: Creating your own docker image that you can contribute back to open source community
- Project 8: Managing dockers at scale by using kubernetes in a 4 server cluster
- Project 9: Monitoring Windows and Linux platforms and tools using Nagios monitoring system
- Project 10: Bringing up a pre-baked multi server virtual machine blueprint by using vagrant
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- New! - AWS Cloud - EC2, Security Groups, Amazon Machine Images, Key Management, Elastic IP etc.
- New! - Understanding DevOps on AWS using AWS's own DevOps tools
- Installing Linux
- Architecture and Filesystem of Linux
- Linux Bash Commands
- Installing Software on Linux
- Managing Services on Linux
- Editing files on Linux
Programming with Ruby, Python & Shell Scripts
- Understanding fundamentals of Software Programming
- New! - Ruby - Syntax, Variables, Decision Making etc.
- New! - Python - Syntax, Variables, Decision Making etc.
- New! - Shell Scripting - Learning to automate Operating System
- Automating Virtualization using Vagrant (Tool + Coding)
- Creating custom Vagrant Boxes
Docker and Kubernetes
- Automating Containers using Docker (Tool + Coding)
- Orchestrating Containers using Kubernetes (Tool + Coding)
Source Code Management and Version Control
- Source Code Management using GitHub
- Private Source Code Management System using GitLab
- Working on Git Command Line
Continuous Integration /Continuous Delivery with Testing Automation
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using Jenkins
- Integration of Maven Build system with Jenkins
- Integration of Nexus Build Version Control system with Jenkins
- Integration of Sonarqube Code Quality Analysis with Jenkins
- Integration of Selenium Testing Automation with Jenkins
- Deployment Automation on Tomcat Server using Jenkins
AWS Cloud CI/CD Services
- AWS CodeCommit
- AWS CodePipeline
- AWS CodeDeploy
Continuous Monitoring with Nagios
- Nagios Coding Language
- Windows Monitoring
- Linux Monitoring
- Port Monitoring
Concepts of Infrastructure Coding
- Understanding Configuration Management
- Understanding Configuration Automation
- Understanding Desired State Configuration Management
- Understanding Continuous Configuration Automation
- Understanding Idempotent Configuration Management
- Understanding Resources
- Understanding Providers
- Understanding Server Client based Configuration Automation
- Understanding Remote Configuration Automation
Infrastructure Configuration Coding with Puppet
- Manifest Syntax
Infrastructure Configuration Coding with Chef
- Recipes Syntax
Infrastructure Configuration Coding with Ansible
- Playbook Syntax
4 thoughts on “DevOps Online Classroom Training”
I have taken up trainings from other online training providers as well. In case of study9, it seems, the trainers are of much better quality and are real industry professionals who work on the subject, day in, day out. The experience with Study9 was good.
I am very glad to inform you that I completed the devops training with Tarun. Let me take this opportunity to thank him for his willingness to share knowledge, for his openness and good mastery of the subject matter. I am ready to face any challenges in my future endeavors. I hope to spread the good news by recommending study9 to my friends and colleagues.
I am also planning to take other courses offered by study 9 in the future.
It was awesome experience with Study9.Very good Trainers, flexible payment method.I have enrolled for two courses Devops Training and Puppet advanced training, and the experience was very good.
It’s been good 2 months with Study9 .
Course explanation and way of interpreting the topics has been wonderful .
the technical proficiency of the trainer and practical expertise on each module is refreshing and me being from a different background was initially worried on the course and all but as the days passed by , the way it was handled was exceptional .