Hadoop is 100% open source Java‐based programming framework that supports the processing of large data sets in a distributed computing environment. To process and store the data, It utilises inexpensive, industry‐standard servers. The key features of Hadoop are Cost effective system, Scalability, Parallel processing of distributed data, Data locality optimisation and Automatic failover management .
This course will help you to comprehend Hadoop ecosystem, understanding of HDFS and MapReduce Programming, how to set up an environment for the same, how to submit and execute MapReduce applications.You may start with no knowledge in Hadoop and this training will help you setup hadoop and learn hadoop and mapReduce programming to a level you can get ready to face certification exam from Cloudera:
This training will also teach you how to install, implement various components of Hadoop like Pig, Hive, Flume, Sqoop and YARN.
Syllabus & Projects
[expand title=”Introduction to Big Data & Hadoop and its Ecosystem”]
- What is Big Data.
- Where does Hadoop Fit in?
- Introduction to Hadoop Ecosystem software.
[expand title=”Hadoop Architecture”]
- Components of Hadoop
- Functions of different components
- Difference between Hadoop 1.x & 2.x
[expand title=”Map Reduce”]
- Details discussion about architecture of Map Reduce
- Different components of Map Reduce
- Map Reduce Example
- Lab Session
[expand title=”Hadoop Installation and Setup”]
- Hadoop Cluster Modes
- Psudo Distributed Cluster setup
- Fully Distributed Cluster setup
- Explanation of Hadoop Configurations.
[expand title=”Practical Session”]
- Accessing HDFS
- Saving and retrieving data from HDFS
- Running Map-Reduce Jobs
- Optimizing Map Reduce
- Looking at various components of Mar Reduce in Action
[expand title=”Deep Dive into Hive”]
- Understanding Hive Architecture
- Relational Database vs Hive
- Storing Data in Hive
- Hive Schema
Hive for Data Analysis
- Understanding HQL
- Basic Syntax
- Table & Databases
- Data Types
- Hive Queries
Data Management with Hive
Optimizations in Hive
- Introduction to Sqoop
- Sqoop Installation
- Importing Data from RDBMS
- Saving Imported data into HDFS
- Lab Session
- Introduction to HBase
- Application of HBase
- Understanding HBase data model
- Accessing HBase Tables through Hbase-shell
- HBase API
- Lab Session
[expand title=”Apache Spark”]
- Understanding Apache Spark
- Difference between Spark and Hadoop
- Working with data in Spark
- Spark RDDs
- Transformation and Actions in Spark
- Lab Session
Putting all the different components together to demonstrate a real-life data processing environment.
- Regular classes – 4 weeks
- Weekend Classes – 6 weeks
- Customized Fast Track option is available as well. Call +91-8049202039 now to customize according to your requirement
- Experienced IT professionals
- Having hands on practical knowledge
- With experience of training large batches in both offline and online mode
- Online Self Paced Training (SPT) with Videos and Documents
- Online Instructor Led Training (ILT)
About the course:
Study9 provides a robust job market focused hadoop admin training. Our hadoop admin course is designed with the right mix of basic and advanced topics to get one started in the domain and enable a person to get a good job in this competitive market. Our hadoop admin trainers are experienced professionals with hands on knowledge of hadoop admin projects. The hadoop admin course content is designed with keeping the current job market’s demands in mind.Our hadoop admin training course is value for money and tailor made for our students.
About Study9 Training Method
The Study9 hadoop admin training courses are completely online training courses. The online hadoop admin training is given using advanced training softwares to make the students comfortable with the online training. The student and teacher can talk over VOIP software, they can share each others screens, share hadoop admin course contents and concerns during the class through chat window and even can see each other using Webcams. The time tested proven online hadoop admin training methodologies adopted by study9 are of the most advanced ones in India. The student will feel at ease with the hadoop admin training mode. And we are so confident on that, we offer a moneyback if the student is not satisfied with first hadoop admin Training class.
The cloud based hadoop admin training course contents are accessible from anywhere in the world. Study9 provides access for each student to an online Learning Management System that holds all the slides and videos that are part of the hadoop admin training courses. The students can access them from their Laptop, Mobile, Tablets etc. The students will also give hadoop admin training exams on this Learning Management System and our expert hadoop admin trainers will rate their papers and provide certifications on successful completion of these hadoop admin training exams.
The best part of this online hadoop admin training approach is that it does not require one to waste time by travelling to a particular hadoop admin training center. And the timings are flexible so that if someday the student has problems in taking the morning hadoop admin training class he/she can fix an alternate time in the evening in discussion with hadoop admin trainer. On need basis our hadoop admin trainers can take a class in late night as well. On request basis missed hadoop admin training class sessions can even be given as video lectures to the student for them to go through to be prepared for the next class.