Course Id: 1025
ITIL, formerly known as the Information Technology Infrastructure Library, is a set of practices for IT service management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. In its current form (known as ITIL 2011 edition), ITIL is published as a series of five core volumes, each of which covers a different ITSM lifecycle stage. Although ITIL underpins ISO/IEC 20000 (previously BS15000), the International Service Management Standard for IT service management, there are some differences between the ISO 20000 standard and the ITIL framework.
ITIL describes processes, procedures, tasks, and checklists which are not organization-specific, but can be applied by an organization for establishing integration with the organization’s strategy, delivering value, and maintaining a minimum level of competency. It allows the organization to establish a baseline from which it can plan, implement, and measure. It is used to demonstrate compliance and to measure improvement.
ITIL Foundation Course Syllabus
- Concept of best practices in the public domain
- Why ITIL® is successful?
- Concept of a service
- Concept of internal and external customers
- Concept of internal and external services
- Concept of service management
- Concept of IT service management
- Concept of stakeholders in service management
- What are processes and functions?
- The process model and characteristics of processes
- Service Strategy (Service portfolio management, Financial management for IT services, Business relationship management)
- Service Design (Service level management, Service catalogue management, Availability management, ISM, Supplier management, Capacity management, IT service continuity management, Design coordination)
- Service Transition (Change management, Release and deployment management, Knowledge management, Service asset and configuration management, Transition planning and support)
- Service Operation (Incident management, Problem management, Event management, Request fulfillment, Access management)
- Continual Service Improvement (The seven-step improvement process)
- Role, objectives and organizational structures
- The technical management function, application management function, IT operations management function, service desk function
- Understanding RACI Model
- Understanding Role of Process Owner
- Understanding Role of Process Manager
- Understanding Role of Process Practitioner
- Understanding Role of Service Owner
- Regular classes – 4 weeks
- Weekend Classes – 6 weeks
- Customized Fast Track option is available as well. Call +91-8049202039 now to customize according to your requirement
- Experienced IT professionals
- Having hands on practical knowledge
- With experience of training large batches in both offline and online mode
The following services are available on demand as add-on to this course
- Resume Preparation
- Mock interviews
- Job opportunity leads and suggestions
- Online Self Paced Training (SPT) with Videos and Documents
- Online Instructor Led Training (ILT)
About the course:
Study9 provides a robust job market focused ITIL Foundation training. Our ITIL Foundation course is designed with the right mix of basic and advanced topics to get one started in the domain and enable a person to get a good job in this competitive market. Our ITIL Foundation trainers are experienced professionals with hands on knowledge of ITIL Foundation projects. The ITIL Foundation course content is designed with keeping the current job market’s demands in mind.Our ITIL Foundation training course is value for money and tailor made for our students.
About Study9 Training Method
The Study9 ITIL Foundation training courses are completely online training courses. The online ITIL Foundation training is given using advanced training softwares to make the students comfortable with the online training. The student and teacher can talk over VOIP software, they can share each others screens, share ITIL Foundation course contents and concerns during the class through chat window and even can see each other using Webcams. The time tested proven online ITIL Foundation training methodologies adopted by study9 are of the most advanced ones in India. The student will feel at ease with the ITIL Foundation training mode. And we are so confident on that, we offer a moneyback if the student is not satisfied with first ITIL Foundation Training class.
The cloud based ITIL Foundation training course contents are accessible from anywhere in the world. Study9 provides access for each student to an online Learning Management System that holds all the slides and videos that are part of the ITIL Foundation training courses. The students can access them from their Laptop, Mobile, Tablets etc. The students will also give ITIL Foundation training exams on this Learning Management System and our expert ITIL Foundation trainers will rate their papers and provide certifications on successful completion of these ITIL Foundation training exams.
The best part of this online ITIL Foundation training approach is that it does not require one to waste time by travelling to a particular ITIL Foundation training center. And the timings are flexible so that if someday the student has problems in taking the morning ITIL Foundation training class he/she can fix an alternate time in the evening in discussion with ITIL Foundation trainer. On need basis our ITIL Foundation trainers can take a class in late night as well. On request basis missed ITIL Foundation training class sessions can even be given as video lectures to the student for them to go through to be prepared for the next class.